We stayed at this hotel on a weekend jaunt to Washington D.C. to visit friends. The location of the hotel was great for us first time visitors; within walking distance of all the main sites (e.g. White House, memorials, museums, etc.) and a subway station. The room was spacious, clean and modern and the service was very good, including complimentary wine in the lobby every evening. My only complaints are as follows: as with all Westin hotels, the Wifi is not included in the room rate and is ridiculously expensive to purchase and our room faced the interior court yard of the hotel so we didn't have any windows facing the exterior. If natural light is something important to you - make sure to request a room facing the exterior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin