This would be my first bad review here on trip advisor.
I will be staying at this property in August, and because of some issue with my original card, I was contacted by email to ask for new form of payments (which is reasonable).
So I called the hotel to provide that. I was contacted by "SIOBHAN DELGADO" again saying " Unfortunately this new card has also declined. Please provide a valid, chargeable credit card by 5:00pm (EST) tomorrow, July 29, or this reservation will be cancelled."
Seriously, so far, I have never encountered any hotel contacting me with this kind of tone. Most hotel will also not give this kinda "give me the money now or don't bother to come" attitude.
I am not having a good experience before even arriving to the hotel. Good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin