We've stayed there a few times: rather fascinating place! Some serious history, a great neighborhood, and all the conveniences of a highline inn or B&B. Breakfast spreads were very good. "P" Street a block away full of good eateries.
A collection of attached houses (with a newer addition in between historic homes), the Mansion has a range of different rooms and fascinating stuff throughout. Not cheap (but with some bargains), an interesting "different" site for camping out far from cookie-cutter hotels. The staff are professional, helpful, and unobtrusive. Extended stays would be a real treat. Parking can usually be arranged, but you need to tell the staff before check-in. Worth a visit for special food events! Excellent business facilities for road-warriors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to over 100 rooms and 32 secret doors the Mansion is an intimate private club, luxury hotel, conference center, and museum. The Mansion combines music, art, architecture, literature and inspiration to craft an exhilarating, entertaining experience, for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Mansion on O Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On o Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Mansion On o Street Hotel