This is a wonderful, low key, and comfortable hotel. It's practically on the George Washington campus and it's only a few blocks from the Kennedy Center. It's also on a charming residential street. It's easily accessible, quiet and has valet parking. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are fantastic. I had a suite, complete with full kitchen and separate living room area. It makes for a much more pleasant homelike stay and it was very reasonably priced.
I personally do not like loud, over lit, impersonal corporate, cookie-cutter hotels and avoid them if at all possible. This hotel is warm and welcoming and the staff was very, very friendly and helpful. Also, there is a wonderful Italian Bistro and bar directly across the street that I highly recommend. I walked only two blocks to Circa's and had one of the best meals in my life.
I highly recommend this hotel and will gladly stay there again. It's especially good for going to the Kennedy Center and it's an easy in and out of town as well.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Doubletree Suites Washington, Dc Hotel
- Doubletree Washington Dc
- Doubletree Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Washington Guest Suites located in Washington, DC is only blocks from national treasures like the Smithsonian, The National Gallery of Art, The White House, the Washington Monument, and the U.S. Capitol. For a special evening, stroll lamp-lit, tree-lined streets to a performance at the Kennedy Center, home of the National Symphony Orchestra. Enjoy fantastic shopping in historic Georgetown. Metro shuttle buses provide easy transportation to and from the Georgetown area. When planning an overnight trip or an extended stay in the DC Area, the Washington Guest Suites is the perfect location. Hotel is nestled among stately brownstones in one of Washington D.C.'s finest historic neighborhoods within walking distance to the Kennedy Center and George Washington University. This charming extended stay Washington DC hotel provides all the comforts of home, with easy access to the monuments and museums of our nation's capital. The Foggy Bottom Metro (subway) stop is a convenient 1/2 block from the hotel and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is a quick 15-minute ride.The large, beautifully appointed one and two-bedroom suites at our hotel in Washington, DC offer a separate living room, fully equipped kitchen, and wireless high-speed internet access, are perfect for business travel, family vacations and extended stay visits. The caring and professional staff of the Washington Guest Suites extended stay hotel in Washington, DC will make you feel right at home, offering helpful recommendations on local fine dining and eateries, entertainment, sightseeing and transportation. For your convenience, room service only is available for breakfast and dinner daily. Take in the view from our seasonal, rooftop pool overlooking the famed Watergate complex and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.•Wireless High-Speed Internet Access $9.95•Room Service Only for Breakfast and Dinner•Fully Equipped Kitchens•Valet Laundry Services•Seasonal Rooftop Pool.When you visit our nation's capital, we know you'll choose the Washington Guest Suites Washington, DC for a truly comfortable, quiet, and unique experience. We look forward to welcoming you with our very special, signature warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Washington Guest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.