We enjoyed out stay at DuPont Place - ideal location close to DuPont Circle and Adams Morgan, good for access to restaurants, bars and the Metro.
The studio apartment was comfortable, quiet, well appointed and clean.
A few minor issues:
* On arrival we needed a door code to get in - this had been sent a few weeks before but was embedded in an email - would have been good to be reminded that this was required to get through the front door (no staff in attendance)
* In the top floor room, internet could only be accessed by stepping out of the apartment into the hallway
* Laundry was only available from 4-9 which did prove restrictive for us
- Also Known As:
- Gallery Hotel Washington Dc
- Gallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At DuPont Place we pride ourselves in providing a positive guest experience that will ensure your visit to Washington is a memorable one. We have an inviting landscaped patio with tables and chairs where guests can plan their excursions or relax after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings. Above all, we want our guests to remember DuPont Place as a pleasant, comfortable home away from home while visiting with us. “Best kept secret in DC…it was wonderful.” B. AMENITIESOur studio accommodates 1 to 2 guests in a queen bed. It features modern décor and thoughtful amenities throughout including a beautifully tiled bathroom with contemporary vanity and granite-countered kitchenette with Keurig coffeemaker, microwave oven, and mini-refrigerator. • Great DuPont Circle / Adams Morgan location• Stylishly furnished • Kitchenette (microwave oven/coffeemaker/mini-refrigerator/toaster)• High-speed WIFI• Wall-mounted TV with cable service• IPhone docking station/clock/radio • Linens, towels, place settings• Guest laundry facility• Keyless entry• Beautiful outdoor patio with seating• Limited private parking (additional fee)C. TRANSPORTATIONYou won't need a car with the great access to public transit from this location, but if you do have one we have parking spots available for $20/night (please book in advance!). Also we will have Zipcar “Wheels When You Want Them” and Car2Go rental cars and Capital Bike Share bikes parked around the neighborhood for your convenience in getting from point A to B. You can rent by the hour, for that trip to the grocery store, or by the day so you can venture out to see Monticello or Gettysburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your DuPont Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.