We stayed in the Queen Ann room normally $115/night increase to $345/night due to the Presidential Inauguration. To be honest, $115 is rather high for the room itself; however, the location and service is worth the higher value.
- DuPont Circle is one of the more popular locations to stay within D.C.
- Located within steps of the Dupont Circle Metro station. This becomes priceless during the winter season
- Panera, Jamba Juice, Krispy Kreme, Baja Fresh, Cosi, Buffalo Billards and Levante are all right outside of the Inn. That is not including all the dining options in and around Dupont Circle.
- Hot freshly cooked rotating breakfast: eggs (any way), omelette, chicken sausage, bacon, pancakes, biscuits, orange juice, cranberry juice, fruit, etc.
- Decorated breakfast nook, sun patio, outdoor garden or room service options
- A to-go breakfast option of juice, muffin and banana for early departers
- Assortment of oatmeal/cereal, beverages and dessert available all day
- Eclectic charm with guest comfort priority
- The location is a converted home, so not as polished as the others
- No elevator, so keep in mind when packing
- Stairs are EXTREMELY noisy and the exterior walls are thin. I slept fine, but was worried about other guests when coming in late up the stairs.
The owner Carol really endears the guest. She is exceptionally warm. She is not happy unless her guests are happy. Her and the staff are the charm of this location. For the regular rate, I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.