The folks are nice at the Inn at DuPont Circle but a few upgrades are in order. They're minor things: The front doorknob needs to be replaced; nobody should have to memorize a system to open a door. Same with the bathroom door latch on the fourth floor. Breakfast was nice and they'll make eggs any way you want but all in all the meals and house itself were nothing spectacular. If TripAdvisor had 3.5 stars as an option that'd be about right. The location is excellent. One tip though: The DuPont Circle Metro station's south entrance is closed -- under construction until late 2012. Not a big deal and obviously not the B&B's fault; it just means you need to go through DuPont Circle itself to get to the Metro. There are plenty of restaurants and a couple of cool independent bookstores in the neighborhood too.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.