I stayed in "The Nook"- was definately small, as expected by the description, but perfect for my needs. Was very comfortable, and clean! The first thing that you notice when you come here is the lovey rock garden out front, followed by the parlor. In the morning I was completely surprised to wake up to the smell of bacon- I went downstairs to a choice of cereal, fresh fruit, pancakes, chiorzo, and Carolyn's made-to-order omlettes! Then I ate in the lovely sunporch and felt like I was in Europe sipping my very yummy coffee. I would definately stay here again and would recommend!! I think part of what made this place particularly special, besides being very close to the Metro & a 24 hour CVS, was the staff... was truly a home away from home!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.