It is only half a block to the Dupont Circle Metro station. I stayed in the "Nook" and LOVED it! The entire house is decorated charmingly, with seasonal touches, and the breakfast is sumptuous. In the evening they put out snacks, which is a very nice and welcoming touch.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.