We took our two girls 8 and 10 to DC for the first time. The hotel was surprisingly kid friendly. The doormen were incredibley helpful and patient as we unloaded the car. As we were checking in the concierge noticed we had children and came over to introduce a very well put together scavenger hunt that took us all over popular sites. It turned out to be a godsend as it kept the kids motivated to do lots of site seeing over a short period of time.....the prize at the end, a dip into the treasure chest. Very clever and much appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel
- St Regis Washington Dc
- Washington Dc St Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other Washington, D.C. luxury hotel boasts the impeccable location and grandeur of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Hotel. It is no wonder that every American President has stayed here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.