My husband and I celebrated a landmark anniversary overnight in Washington, D.C. and our experience at the St. Regis was incomparable! I'd called the hotel directly to make the reservation and was asked if the occasion was a special one. The reservation clerk congratulated me, yet as we were paying a lesser government employee rate, I certainly had no anticipation of an upgrade, but upgraded we were to a deluxe king room. At the hotel, the staff, from the front door to the desk to passing service people in the hall, everyone was friendly, helpful and welcoming. We checked in early, spent the day on the Mall visiting museums and returned in the early evening to find a beautiful and delicious "Happy Anniversary" treat waiting in our room. Check-out held no surprises, just warm thanks and invitations to return. Excellently located, two Metro stations an easy, close walk, the restaurant-rich Dupont Circle area only one stop away, the hotel beautifully maintained with very comfortable rooms, a luxe bathroom and gracious staff ... the St Regis surpassed our greatest expectations.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- St Regis Washington Dc
- Washington Dc St Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other Washington, D.C. luxury hotel boasts the impeccable location and grandeur of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Hotel. It is no wonder that every American President has stayed here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.