The St Regis DC is nice and upscale but it's not updated like many of their other properties. I am an SPG Gold Member and had booked a suite and an ajoining King on 12/23 for two nights. We arrived at 2:20 and our rooms weren't ready and there was no upgrade (does anybody ever get these SPG Gold upgrades). I was in shock that the rooms weren't ready because I am a Gold member, so we plopped down with our kid in the lobby and waited until 2:55 when they decided to hand us our keys. The room was nice, but not too big. The bathroom was modern and updated. We ate breakfast at the gorgeous restaurant on Christmas day and it was amazing - great food and service. We plan to go back to DC next year, but are not 100% sold on the St Regis property.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- St Regis Washington Dc
- Washington Dc St Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other Washington, D.C. luxury hotel boasts the impeccable location and grandeur of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Hotel. It is no wonder that every American President has stayed here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The St. Regis Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.