I have been to DC four times in the past 18 months, and have stayed at the St. Regis every time - and i usually stay 5 or 6 nights. I have really grown to like the hotel, especially the staff. When i arrived this last time many of the staff remembered me from previous stays - and that blew me a way. The lobby iss comfortable and really lovely, (check out the ceiling). Adour Restaurant is excellent - but really pricey. I do go out for breakfast as I cannot bear the cost - but the food is terrific when i have eaten there and the staff and service is great. The concierge team is fantastic - especially Lidia - she goes out of her ways to help. JF is one of the best conference service folks I have ever met. The rooms are really comfortable and well equipped for the business traveller - with plenty of outlets. I do wish the wifi was less expensive, however! Rooms have great bathrooms, comfortble beds and (my favorite) i-pod docks! And the location is great - right near the White House and Lafayette Park. I feel very comfortable here and am always happy to return.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel
- St Regis Washington Dc
- Washington Dc St Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other Washington, D.C. luxury hotel boasts the impeccable location and grandeur of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Hotel. It is no wonder that every American President has stayed here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.