“" Fully one off of routine life and wrapped in rainforest in captivity ... "” 5 of 5 stars
Review of National Zoological Park

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A park-like zoo containing 4,000 animals and 500 different species.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Moyogalpa
3 attraction reviews
“" Fully one off of routine life and wrapped in rainforest in captivity ... "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

" Fully one off of routine life and wrapped in rainforest in captivity ... "

From the first step we undertook this comprehensive tour of the facility was a zoo Extra ordinary experience and especially learning , since it met various creatures and read your footnotes of each segment.

The atmosphere is great , a good visual , physical communication , and good quality speakers labels and technical profile of each animal, is an exemplary organization and well maintained site .

The host gave us a tour and showed us the copy consented Park , is the section of the Panda Bear ... we liked this loving and charismatic friend who did captivate many visitors with its tenderness and expressive eyes.

We took the opportunity to tour around the site and very clean place , we have caused me a good impression.

It was worth to visit and recommend to my friends and professional contacts and family environment ...

Soon, I visit with my family ....

excellent ,

Fraternal Greetings .

MAB . GUSTAVO Baldelomar
Independent Consultant .
Public & Private Instances .
Rural Tourism Specialist .

Visited July 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
31 attraction reviews
“Fantastic but not impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went with my 3 years old"zoo lover" kid there. It might be a fantastic educational zoo but for young kids it is either to much to see of each spice which doesn't make any sense for young kids either animals are hidden in their natural animating habitat! I believe most of parents had kids younger than 6 were more interested like us in the zoo than their kids were. If you have young kids remember a stroller is a must!
Car Parking costs $16 for 3 hours and about $21 for more than 3.
Many food stoles, cleaners and zoo staff were doing great maintaining animals and grounds perfectly clean and fresh

Princeton, New Jersey
31 attraction reviews
“Best time to visit in X'MAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We visited on Dec.21st.in the evening It was beautifully decorated all section from both side with different color so all family members like Kids to Grand Pa Mom everybody can enjoy it

Visited December 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
30 attraction reviews
“Zoo Lights!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My family and I went last night to Zoo lights display and it was wonderful!

I have a 6, 4 and 1 year old kids and they were in awe! It was a bit chilly but so worth the up hills (not really bad with strollers).

We have been to this zoo a few times during the day and loved it, but our first for the Zoo lights displays.

Super neat displays, not overly crowded and clean, warm restrooms too!

I rated it good, only because I wish it was opened a little longer to get to see and enjoy more of it!

It's free if parking is no concern, otherwise, it's $16 for 0 -3 hours.

Visited December 2013
Florence, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“Not that great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I love the zoo, but this zoo was not that spectacular for it being a national zoo. I was pushing a baby stroller and half the zoo was uphill. Most of the animals weren't even out or you could not see them. The elephants were not out, the wolves were not out, and if an animal was out then usually you could not see them very well in their enclosure. The zoo is very pretty, but the lay out is horrible. There was no entrance fee, but there was a parking fee and the cost of food was outrageous. I did enjoy seeing the Tigers, the anteaters, the panda bears and the sea lions, which was pretty much all you could see. This was only the second zoo that I have been to, but I have always gone to Riverbanks zoo in Columbia, S.C. which is fantastic!

Visited May 2013