“Terrific fun and best way to see Monuments and Memorials” 5 of 5 stars
Review of City Segway Tours of Washington, DC

City Segway Tours of Washington, DC
502 23rd Street NW, Washington DC, DC (Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End)
202-626-0017
Ranked #4 of 157 Activities in Washington DC
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: As you cruise through the Nation's Capital, past the monuments, White House and American icons, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and a ton of fun!
Wales, UK
“Terrific fun and best way to see Monuments and Memorials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My teenage kids were really looking forward to doing a Segway tour of Washington and we were not disappointed. A few initial wobbles and we were off! You cover a lot of ground very efficiently definitely the best way of seeing the sites. Our guide, Patrick, was great. Informative and good with timings of stops etc. It is a truly novel mode of transport and will be the kids best memory of a spectacular trip to Washington.

“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Easy to find location. Tour guide (Kyle) was great value, he knew many facts and made the tour interesting and funny. Great value for money and an excellent way to see the sights. Would recomend to anyone wanting a fun and interesting way to see Washongton DC.

New York City, New York
“Very fun and easy way to see the mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is not only lots of fun to ride the Segway, it is also a very convenient way to see the mall in a short time.

I highly recommend it.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took my 71 year old father on a trip to DC over the Fourth of July week and was concerned about the heat and all the walking to get from monument to monument. We decided to book a three hour Segway tour through City Segway. It was fantastic! The Segway is easy to maneuver, and a blast to drive. My father loved it. It was well worth the money, and an excellent way to see the sights of DC without walking for miles. The pedestrians looked so hot and tired and we simply zipped by them on the Segway enjoying the breeze. Yes, your legs get a little tired I suppose from standing, but nothing compared to what would be required of you if you had to walk for three hours. I'm not sure my dad would have made a three hour walk and I doubt we would have been able to see all the sights that we did on the Segway. Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. I would definitely take this tour again. My dad talked about the Segway throughout the trip and every time he saw one during our trip he remarked that he wished he was back on one.

Midwest
“DC Segway Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The DC Segway Tour was an amazing experience. We got to see a lot of area in three short hours. The cost was well worth it. Wear comfortable shoes and bring water.