“Most fun time in DC” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #7 of 158 Activities in Washington DC
Activities: Biking, Group tours/city tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led tour and let our fun and knowledgeable guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, map, flat kit. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Mesa, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
“Most fun time in DC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We brought a Groupon with this company and loved that we could decide when to use it last minute. No pre-booking. The bikes were in great condition. They provided helmets for those who wanted them (anyone under 18 has to have one).
Our family of four had the most fun day while in DC just cruising around the monuments, over to Arlington and the Iwo Jima Monument. We biked from 10am to 6pm. The day was so much fun. There were places to leave the bike everywhere. I recommend to use the bikes to visit the monuments to get the most value from the rental. If visiting the museums I would just walk as you spend a LOT of time in the museums and they are closer together.

San Diego, California
“Biking a great way to see DC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I really can't say enough about Bike & Roll. I come to DC frequently and love to bike around town. I think especially it is a great way to see the sights since DC itself, while a walkable city, the attractions are spread out and there are some areas Metrorail doesn't reach - such as Gerogetown, etc. You alliviate this problem by bicycling, overall a very safe, there are many bike trails that accomodate bikes in and around the mouments. As a company, I feel their experience is great, it took me five minutes to rent a bike and get going. They supply you with all the stuff you might need, including a new bike tube, wrench kit and bike pump. They also have a number you can call in case of an emergency. I can't really comment on the tour or other services they provide since I only rented bikes. Overall, I would recommend and look forward to using them again. This is my third time using them and its been a great experience.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We did the Segway Tour at night and it was amazing! Very professional, tons of interesting information, knowledgeable staff and of course the beautiful monuments! I highly recommend this tour!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good bike and great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Good quality and well maintained bikes and excellent customer service. A great way to see the sites!!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Highlight of my trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was in DC for business and only had a day to see the sights. Bike and Roll was recommended by my hotel and it was by far the highlight of my trip. I saw all the sights in one long afternoon and evening. I was able to move around quickly and stop to see sights I wouldn't otherwise have had time for. It was also great to be out and active, in contrast with my time on my flight and sitting in my conference. Great fresh air, exercise, history, and fun! Really friendly staff as well - I highly recommend this service!