“Good food. Building needs work” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,571 of 13,171 Restaurants in Tennessee
Dayton, OH
“Good food. Building needs work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

First, I feel a little guilt rating Phat Bites on their food AND building. Their food tastes quite good and is a relief from the typical fast food. Sandwiches take about 5-10 min to make but taste fresh and unique. The building however looks a bit sketchy. Not anyplace I would take my grandma, or mother for that matter. My wife and I enjoyed it but she's got a good sense of adventure and it paid off.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

WOW. Amazing, huge, sandwiches. I can eat and I really struggled to finish mine. I would highly recommend anyone in the Nashville Airport area visit this place at least once.

Visited January 2014
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
“Slow service-good food-expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Eight of us ate lunch here over Christmas break. They had no bacon (son's request for his salad)...offered to get some but we weren't interested. My muffuletta was delicious! Others thought food was so so. It took FOREVER to get our food!!!! The staff members are very pleasant but the service is way beyond slow. The place is funky and cute.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Sandwich Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

First off, my rating is based solely on the food and not on the atmosphere, etc. of this restaurant. We found this place online and decided to give it a shot since it was close to our hotel. Don't let the building fool you, the food is amazing. We all tried different sandwiches and salad sides and we all thought the food was some of the best we had ever had. Everything tasted super fresh and flavorful. The prices are also super reasonable & the staff was friendly and helpful. Can't wait to visit again!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was recommended by a friend. It looks like a "hole in the wall" but had one of the best sandwiches ever.

Visited December 2013