“Worth every penny!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Las Vegas Tours Inc.

All Las Vegas Tours Inc.
2634 Airport Drive, NV 89032-4317
1 702 243 0181
Improve this listing
Somewhere
6 attraction reviews
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We wern't sure what to expect but were not dissapointed, from the bumpy bus ride down to the Colorado River to the helicopter up to the top it was truely an experience we will never forget. Our guide on the raft was called Robert and his knowledge was impressive and interesting. The short hike to the waterfall was slightly more physical then we anticipated but the Indian guides were always available with a helping hand and it was most definately worth the effort. would advise to wear sensible footwear!
Cannot recommend this trip enough, will never forget it!!!
Oh, and you will get wet!!!

Los Angeles, California
“totally sucks. should not be in business.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This company totally sucks they should not be in business I called more than 24 hours ahead of time to make a reservation for a pickup they took my name down and said that's all we need and to be out in the waiting area by 5 10 in the morning they did not show up and when I called they said they didn't have a reservation for me the first time I the first time I called they said we are nearby we should be there momentarily I waited 10 minutes they never came I called back again they didn't even have a driver in the area total liars

Saint Louis, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
“On Time Hotel Pick-up from Airline Shuttle Corp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My friend and I used Airline Shuttle Corp for transportation from our hotel to the airport on consecutive days. Our shuttles each arrived on time (actually both a couple minutes early). It is a shared ride and I had 4 additional stops, but they were all within a block of my hotel and very quick. The driver knew the back alleys and we never had to even go on Las Vegas Blvd. I would use this shuttle service again for one person for $7.00. If both of us were traveling the same day, a taxi is probably as cost effective.

DFW Texas
30 attraction reviews
“Airline Shuttle Corp - Save time. Go another way”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I take shuttles quite a bit, but never have experienced such a poor shuttle experience as Las Vegas' Air Shuttle Corp. By cab a ride to the Mirage Hotel takes about 10 minutes. With Airline Shuttle, it takes an hour.

I expected some stops on the trip to The Mirage, but not an hour's worth.

Although I bought a return ticket, I'll take a cab.

warwick
4 attraction reviews
“Hoover Dam tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Booked the express Hoover Dam tour which is worth every penny. Takes up the morning. Transport picks you up from your hotel then takes you on to the main depot where you join a larger group on an air conditioned bus. The driver was extremely knowledgable about everything to do with Las Vegas, surrounding areas and the Dam itself. An absolutely amazing feat of engineering and a must see when in the area. Was a great change from the strip! The tour guide at the Dam was also excellent. Very entertaining and knows his stuff! An added bonus was that the route out of Vegas to the Dam went past the "welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Great!

Visited August 2013