“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,106 of 3,933 Attractions in California
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Our visit was awesome♡my 4 yr old feel in love with donut ♡baby deer they have there the tour guide was awesome she was so sweet to my children and I ♡

Adelanto, California
“Wonderful private zoo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My family and I visited this zoo for the first time today and were pleasantly surprised. We had a wonderful time and will definitely be visiting again! The price is $7 for adults and $5 for children over two. It is a smaller zoo and you must take the guided tour, which is on the hour every hour, but it was a lot of fun. There is food you can buy for a small fee to feed the deer, sheep, and llamas. There are tigers, a lion, monkeys, baboons, kangaroos, and several other fun animals to visit. Many of them are guest friendly and will come up to the fence during the tour. We will definitely be visiting again!

Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California
17 attraction reviews
“This little zoo roarrrs..great for little kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

ive got 4 kids and two of them are four and under. I knew they loved animals but didnt have the patience to go through a big city zoo. so this place was just perfect. the llama was good for some photo ops while waiting for our tour guide. the mini donkeys also. the hghlight were the big cats..the lion, the tigers ( all 3), the spider monkey and the last but no least the baboon..if youve got 1-2 hours to kill and want to be a hero to your kids..this is the place.

Visited March 2013
Hesperia, California
“Hesperia Zoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

A friend told me about this little zoo. Took my family and really enjoyed it! It;s small but has a lot of interesting animals and the tour guide was great.

Visited December 2012