“Very bad, service, vers poor quality, very high prices for so bad food,” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sabor a Mi

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very bad, service, vers poor quality, very high prices for so bad food,”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very disappointed about the service, long waiting for a very poor quality meal, and when it comes to pay, the prices are like robbery !!! Sorry I can't say anything good about this restaurant,
But the place outside it's very nice with natural Cubans playing authentique Cuban music!,

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“freindly, good food, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stumbled across this by chance and had a thoroughly good evening. The waiter was attentive without being intrusive, and the music was discrete - listening to live bands playing guantanamera can become a little wearing after a while so quiet jazz was a pleasant change. We only ordered a main course but were treated to a salad starter, pumpkin soup, and a small desert as part of the meal. we were the only ones in the restaurant as it was quiet in the town but it did not feel uncomfortable at all. it is in a great location by the churches and museums. Trinidad itself is a pretty place and this meal helped our overall experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Best food and drinks in Trinidad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stumbled upon this restaurant by chance. I went inside, took a look at menu and spotted they have a small courtyard. I asked if they could set up a table there and they said no problem. I returned later that evening. The waiter recognised me and directed us to the reserved table in the courtyard. The food was very good. Excellent typical cuisine. The drinks (mojito's and pina colada's) were the best we had in all of Cuba and we got through a lot in out two weeks travelling. We returned another day for drinks and on our last night in Trinidad for dinner. Every visit the same. Delicious food, the best drinks and great service. The waiters and chefs were lovely people.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nomadcrazychica
“I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lovely warm and friendly restaurant. Has an interesting menu, I decided to try the Mariachi Fish dish, which was made with tequila and cayenne pepper. It was really yummy, I would recommend it, nice to have something different but also done well. Our main dish did come with warm bread and butter, a plate of salad and soup, all perfectly served to us as various courses....so be prepared to eat lots! I decided to have a soft drink and had the lemon frappe which I loved, my friends had the freshly squeezed orange juice and it was gorgeous. They also had fish dishes, the Trinidad 1514 and the Trinidad 2014, they both loved their food. In fact the Trinidad 1514 dish won an award at the 1st Culinary Festival of Trinidad this year (2014). Nice place don't miss out!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Zagreb, Croatia
“I wouldn't recommend”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

First of all I would like to say in their defence that we ordered pizza. I know it's not cuban food but we were very tired and not in a mood for a big dinner, we just wanted to eat something familiar and go to bed, and we were very disappointed, the cheese on the pizza didn't really look like cheese, it was a yellow paste, and on top of that were huge chunks of ham. My pizza was with tuna and it was slightly better, but still bad.
Maybe it is a nice restaurant but they make horrible pizza.

• Visited April 2014