“very nice setting, good food , but has great buffet for appetizer & desert” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Mirador

Restaurante Mirador
Callejon de Galdos Mo. 2B | e/ ernesto V Munoz y Callajon de los Gallegos Centro Historico, Trinidad, Cuba
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 87 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Hamburg, Germany
“very nice setting, good food , but has great buffet for appetizer & desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Given the general lack of ingredients and 'phantasy' for creative food that Cuba is infamous for, this one stands out:
- great location: roof top with nice views
- good choices at buffets for appetizer & desert
- food better than average

Visited July 2013

Bratislava, Slovakia
“Beautiful setting, microvaved food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Beautiful view, huge selection, waiters were okay. Nice place for enjoying a drink, but definitely not for eating. Lamb was far from being tasty and on top of it-it was microwaved.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“Good, friendly restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Someone on Tripadvisor forum had recommended this restaurant, though under another name I think, I had it down in my book as El Bolo tahiri, but I think that might be something to do with the owner - anyway it is the same one as I got a card and promised I would review it.

Service, food and atmosphere was very good - I particularly liked the wine list - inscribed on a bottle, very original!

We spent a very pleasant evening here and would recommend it very highly.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“excellent place and ery romantic :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed in Trinidad with my boyfriend for a couple of days while in Cuba and the first day we arrived in that colorful city we had lunch on top of a roof, surrounded by small houses, trees and with a breathtaking view of the city, looked a lot like Tuscany :) I had this delicious fried rice with veggies and chicken and prawns that reminds me of my beloved pad thai, very tasty! My boyfriend had a pork fillet (don't remember the ingredient) that was not bad at all the atmosphere was sooooo romantic. Roof terrace, wrought iron tables, nice tablecloths, nice staff all the ingredients for a perfect lunch so why not come back for dinner as well.. and so we did and it was the most beautiful dinner we had on the island (well except we ate with our coats on as there were something like 6 degrees centigrade!!) but it was sooo wicked and yes there was also a man playing the violin (ermm if only he had taken a few more lessons it would have been much better lol) but anyway very italian stile and here you can find loads of places like that, but it was an oasis in the desert for the awful trip we were going through (I guess we were expecting more from Cuba...) but definitely recommended A+ do go there!!

• Visited January 2012