“My home in Cuba” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Particular Diego

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Casa Particular Diego
You added Casa Particular Diego to your Saves list
Francisco Cadahia 56 | e/ Manuel Fajardo y Jesus Betancourt, Trinidad 62600, Cuba   |
Ranked #154 of 255 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“My home in Cuba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have visited Trinidad twice now and each time I have stayed with Diego and his family.
I just wouldn't consider going anywhere else as I think of them as family now,, Close to everything and yet not right in the noisy downtown. I always sleep extremely well in air conditioned comfort and awake to a beautiful breakfast served by Diego's mother in law.
Ask Diego to make you his trademark rum cocktail,,, "Canchanchara" before dinner, and let him and his daughter serenade you.... Cinco estrellas

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Zürich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Diego and his friends were like my family during my stay in Trinidad. The mother cooked for us the best dinner I have ever eaten. Her lobster and guajava juice were excellent. The room was very clean. Next time I will surely book the same appartment!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

this casa particular was my home for christmas 2012 and deserved the name ´la familia´.
casa diego was a little walk from the busstation but still in the centre and in a cozy corner away from the carnoise.
clean and big romms with working! aircondition and hot shower.
but the very best: hospitality

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Diego and his family are the perfect hosts. They are friendly, warm and helpful. His wife Lysandra makes an excellent Cuban food - fish, meet and other Cuban and international dishes. The guest rooms are very clean, spacious and well equipped. The location of the casa particular is centrally located in Trinidad, only a short walk to the center and Plaza Mayor.

But Diego is not only a good host, he also plays fantastic guitar and chess. We had a wonderful unforgettable time there. I say "Thank You" for all and I'm sure I'll be come back soon.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Tremblay-En-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Trinidad Accommodation is something i can not forget it. When me and my husband reached there i was just looking of the walls and the colourful bed clothes. It was something i see first time and in bathroom there are everything is available.

I will must say it will nice for everyone if you will reach here. Awesome place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
munchen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was in Trinidad for couple of days and I stayed in Diego´s Casa. He and his family are very nice and friendly people. I enjoyed the clean room, morning breakfasts and the best lobster what I ate. The place is centrally located and main squares can be reached by walking in couple of minutes. I was discovering the countryside and nature along Trinidad on Diego´s bike and that was a lot of fun. Thank you for this wonderul holiday, Jan

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Fjerritslev, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed 3 weeks in Diego and Lizandras Casa, it was the second time I visited this casa, and i felt very well here. It is located 10 minuttes from viazulbus, 8 min. from Plaza Major, 5 min. from Central Plaza and 3 min. from Bus to the Beach.(This is on foot.) The Casa has 2 very nice and clean Rooms with toilet and shower. At this place i was introduced to many of Diegos friends and famely and got to se a bite of what is like to be a Cuban. If you are going to Trinidad i can very much recomend You to stay at Diego´s Casa, they are onest, friendly and full of joy to stay with.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
Grand Cayman Beach Suites
#5 of 10 in Seven Mile Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 853 reviews
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad

Been to Casa Particular Diego? Share your experiences!