The rooms are nearly as promised. Clean and comfortable but Internet didn't work after a day, tv didn't work at all, restaurant closed. Staff are most unhelpful. Even though lots of empty cabins, i was put in one of only two with view of the road, not the bay. No mention of Internet when I checked is so had to climb to reception ( which is up a steep hill) to ask. When it quit working, staff had all gone for the day. No porters. Bar/restaurant both closed but no suggestions of other eating places. Staff knew nothing about the wineries, but suggested I ask the bus drivers. Free continental breakfast was bread, cereal, milk and yogurt left outside in the hot sun . A change of staff attitude and better maintenance would make this a nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Waiheke Island Resort And Conference Centre Hotel
- Waiheke Island Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Waiheke Island
- Waiheke Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An island of spectacular beauty, Waiheke is renowned for its award winning vineyards, unique art, stylish cafes, and stunning beaches. Waiheke Island Resort and Conference Centre is the island’s foremost accommodation venue. Only 35 minutes from Auckland, this unique resort is set in subtropical gardens overlooking Palm Beach with a beautiful ocean vista.Our facilities, relaxing atmosphere, commitment to quality and outstanding customer service have made Waiheke Island Resort a popular retreat for both business, and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Waiheke Island Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.