“Peaceful Getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Koi Roc Waiheke Island Accommodation

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waiheke Island
Koi Roc Waiheke Island Accommodation
You added Koi Roc Waiheke Island Accommodation to your Saves list
50 Carsons Road | RD1, Waiheke Island 1971, New Zealand   |
Ranked #9 of 25 Waiheke Island B&B and Inns
Hamilton
“Peaceful Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great place to stay, awesome views. Really enjoyed waking up to the sound of the native birds. Great idea having a BBQ to cook on and all the outdoor furniture to enjoy the outside surroundings. Nice clean and modern facilities. Highly recommend staying here. Only downside was the yapping dog in the the unit beside us, otherwise brilliant.

J&S

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
kiwijojoNz, Owner at Koi Roc Waiheke Island Accommodation, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I am delighted to hear that you had a most enjoyable stay with us. We too, never tire of the views or the bird songs. I am pleased to hear you made the most out of the BBQ and the extensive outdoor area/furniture. Our cleaner will be extremely happy to hear you mentioning her high work standards in this review, so I will ensure I pass those comments on.

I was initially perplexed with your "yapping dog" comment, but after further investigation I discovered that our cleaner had brought her little puppy to work that morning. She left it in the car whilst cleaning the neighbouring cottage. Whilst she knew the puppy was barking she didn't realise how much of a disturbance the noise would have been on you as the car was approx. 40 mtrs away. We apologies for the inconvenience this caused and will ensure this will not happen again in future. I am so very grateful for you bringing this to my attention.

We look forward to your return in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Jo
(Owner)

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My partner and I had the most serene getaway at Koi Roc's Pad. As soon as we arrived, it was mesmorising. So discrete and so peaceful. The most spectacular views, so peaceful and quiet. We both were blown away with everything that was presented in front of us. Clean, modern pad, breath taking views, so relaxing and to die for. The bathroom was immaculate, most perfect bathroom ever. The bedroom had the most amazing views I had seen. I would definitely recommend this place for couples wanting to escape. I would definitely go back to the Pad!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and myself are self-employed, so we really needed a true time away from our hectic life and business and we could have not asked for more, hospitality, starting by a beautiful welcome note, framed by a bottle of bubbles and the place was perfectly clean and the entire setup was so convenient. Just a skip and a jump and you are walking the most stunning bush walks, followed by a deserted beach. Well to make this short, because I could go on and on about our lovely stay, we will be back and enjoy the wonderful view from the deck, lounge area and not to forget even from the bedroom. Truly enjoyable stay, thank a million.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

Awesome place to stay.
Very well maintained and such a beautiful batch.
Everything is modern and set up well.
Its like leaving home but taking all the stuff you need.
From Dvd's and playstation with games, a well set up kitchen.
Well recommended 5 star!

Manukau, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I cannot stop thinking about this wonderful place!!! Seriously what an awesome place to relax, and let me tell you as beautiful as the pictures were, they didn't do the place justice. Still dreaming about the next trip me and my partner will be making back to Koi Roc. The place was extremely clean and inviting, and the views were so breathe taking, especially waking up in the morning in your partners arms to a view like that right outside the bedroom window. . . so very romantic. Also shops, beaches and activities were a short drive away, plenty to do and lots of fun. What a way to end our holiday before going back to the busy life of the city. Only regret was not taking enough photos.

Well done Koi Roc.

Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The unit felt homely, fixtures and furnishing are modern and upmarket , the view is absolutely spectacular from the lounge/deck and bedroom. The location is peaceful and a real sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland. We will definitely be going back for another visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My partner and I have just spent two nights at Koi Roc, to unwind and recharge from our busy city lives. Our two days felt like a week, such was the level of tranquility and relaxation we had at The Pad.
A lovely modern premises, coupled with a delightfully secluded location and outstanding views made us feel that we were miles away from Auckland, not a short hop across the water on the ferry.
The proximity of the regional park and a deserted beach were the icing on the cake, we could almost have been on our own island!
We'll definitely be visiting again next time we need time out from Auckland. Jo made our last minute booking effortless and everything fell into place perfectly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Koi Roc Waiheke Island Accommodation? Share your experiences!