“Pleasant place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Pleasant place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had breakfast at Le Cafe and enjoyed the friendly atmospher. The food was good and the price was reasonable.

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The sort of place you may walk past but shouldn't. Good location near the harbour and fab food. Menu limited but still something for everyone. Elderflower sorbet out of this world!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley, Gloucestershire, UK
“Who's have thought it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

A totally informal and unpretentious establishment, Le Café produced the best food I had on my recent week long trip to Marlborough and Nelson, and I enjoyd a lot of very good food. I looked at the grilled asparagus with a mountain of green salad and thought there was no way I could through all of that before the main course, but the dressing was nectar and the next moment the plate was clean! The sirloin steak that followed was beautifully tender and cooked precisely how I asked for it (forget medium, rare or well-done - every chef has his own idea - I asked for pink but not bloody and nicely charred on the outside, and that is what I got). In the words of MacArthur, I shall return!

Visited November 2013
“Great view of the bay and Holy Antipasti platter!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and really enjoyed this café. It’s pretty casual (Order at the counter), but the food is freshly made and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You must sit outside, because it has great views of the water and you can enjoy of people watching. As a vegetarian I had several choices, but since it was lunch I went with the soup of the day, and a salad. We split the antipasti platter to start and it was more than enough for 2 people… we forced ourselves to finish it because all the cheeses and meats were excellent quality. My meal was equally delicious, clearly made from scratch with fresh ingrediants. They also have a nice selection of local beer and wine.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Mixed Results...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had time before our ferry to Wellington so we decided to stop here for lunch. Service was good - you basically order at the bar and they deliver it. The spicy soup was good, the steak had a weird flavoring so it was kind of a mixed experience

• 3 of 5 stars Food