“fantastic breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Auckland, New Zealand
“fantastic breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I ordered the muesli and we thought it was delicious. So often in cafes (and I live in Auckland!) the muesli option on the menu is ordinary/boring which really annoys me. We had heard that all breakfasts there were great and so it turned out to be as other people we were with ordered totally different things and they raved about their meals too.

Daphne, Alabama
“I made a discovery...flat white!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Gusto was right across from the Gateway where we stayed for 1 night. I decided to eat breakfast there based on tripadvisor.com ratings and weren't disappointed. I also discovered the delicious "flat white" which became my newest favorite thing for our remaining 18 days in NZ. Definitely check out Gusto and enjoy one of their flat whites, too.

Picton, New Zealand
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Friendly service, excellent food and good coffee. Would definitely recommend as a great breakfast spot.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Early morning coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Open at 7 am on Saturday…coffee was ok not amazing but the service was excellent! They did me a rice milk hot choc…v good but OH cap pacing was distinctly average!

Northern California
“Great little cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Loved picking our entrees of of the case where we could see each one. Served hot, out at a sunny table, with a nice little salad. Good value, great taste.