“OMG, oh my god!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating
Tasmania
“OMG, oh my god!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

It would be worth moving to Picton just to have daily access to this Bakery, we went daily for the 3 days in Picton for this incrediuble food.

Visited August 2012

Melbourne
“Poor Steak & Kidney Pie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Got a steak and kidney pie:Pie pastry was not cooked and kidney pieces were too big: No outside rubbish bins provided:

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Picton Village Bakkerij, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Hi there,

I'm sorry to see you had a less than ideal experience at our Bakery. As a result of your feedback we are getting additional rubbish bins for our outdoor seating area (and introducing recycling bins for customer use - we already have them in our production area), and I have passed on your comments about your pie to our bakers. I do apologise for the standard of the pie - if it wasn't up to your standard it won't be up to ours.

I appreciate your feedback as it helps us to know what we can improve upon. Thank you, and I do hope you come back to visit us again one day.

Sarah O'Bryan
Bakery Manager
Sydney, Australia
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Fresh bread and pastries guaranteed to help you with slimming! We stocked here before our trip around the South Island, unfortunately we could not find a bakery with the same standard throughout our stay.

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Amazing food i wish i lived in picton so i could have the Bakkerij as my local bakery.

New England, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I got easter buns and raspberry buns so kept the hunger pains away on the ferry