“Nice, very pleasant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Canberra, Australia
“Nice, very pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Good food coupled with friendly service. Servings are very generous. The two of us had the Penang pork curry and a chicken stir-fry (Kapow). They come with rice 'on the side'. There was sufficient food for three. A very pleasant experience. While not to the high standard of big city Thai cuisine, the food was of a good standard and more than acceptable. I would visit again. We pre-booked and were given a window seat overlooking beautiful Acaroa harbour. It was reasonably busy for a Monday night and we also saw a few who came to pick up takeaways.

Visited November 2013

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Nice food & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We eat here often & we have never been disappointed.I have travelled to Thailand a number of times and the food here is just as good.The staff always make you feel special and they will always fit us in even if they are very busy.My favourite is the sizzler.Great food at a good price that's why we keep coming back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nelson, New Zealand
“Good food at a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We visited Akaroa for two nights, it's not a cheap place overall. We decided to eat cheaper one night (La Thai) and dearer the other (little bistro).
It was Wednesday night, cheap curry night. I had a green curry main with a free beer (choose any beer) for $18. I was very happy with the meal. Service was quick and thoughtful, the usual service in Thai places. It was popular and soon filled up with customers which is also a good sign.

I would happily visit again, thanks

Visited October 2013
“This is the real thing, flavours were beautiful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a meal here and the service was great. The food was just like eating in Thailand. The vegetables were fresh and the seasoning was just amazing. The wine selections were also great. Thank you we will be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Unbelievable great Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I went to Akaroa, and I never expected to find a Thai food place there. Initially I had a sort of apprehension, since I wanted some seafood but my girlfriend wanted Thai food. I was amazed at how delicious and tasty the food was, we ordered Chicken Penang and chicken Pad Thai, both dishes were awesome, it was the best Thai food I have ever had, and the prices for lunch were really affordable, and the portions were dinner size, so nothing to regret, and I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2013