“Tasty & prompt!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty & prompt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We had two pastas, a gnocchi and a spaghetti. Both were very tasty and huge servings. Service was prompt and the food came very quickly. We did have about 4 people wait on us overall, but we didn't mind as they were all friendly and helpful. I'd go back again, the pizzas on other people's tables looked rather tasty and I want to try one!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Diamond Creek
“Not so Bella”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Pizza base was manufactured, not hand made and NOT fresh. There was no tomato on the base, as the menu boasts. Nowhere near enough topping, I think I could 6 pieces of salami and couldn't see any ham at all! The garlic bread was stale and made from sourdough. I have nothing against sourdough, but when it's stale, nothing can make it taste good. Big thumbs down guys. You need to lift your game...very, very dissappointing!

Visited March 2013
Perth
“Poorly cooked pizza. If you do eat here ask them to cook the pizza.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Pizza was made almost from green tomatoes. I mean if you are going to try to cook pizza at least start with fresh ripe ingredients. Ok the ingredients were fresh but a Pome (thats an Englishman) would have done better. The waiter made the day. Great service and cold beer.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Pizza Bella Roma has been around forever, and I have lost count how many times I have dined here. One of Fremantle's great restaurants - from the fabulous pizzas to the chilli mussels. Always good, always busy.

Perth, Australia
“Disappointing - standard had dropped considerably”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Pizza Bella Roma has been a long term establishment in Fremantle, but has obviously grown over the years. I can remember decades ago where they had the best pizza in Fremantle. Going back a few years ago where it is now a restaurant rather than a pizza shop, the quality of the pizzas were still excellant and the food overall was very fresh, tasty, and well presented. service was also great. The last couple of times however the overall standard has dropped remarkably. It seems now a case of get in out as quick as possible to get the next sucker (oops, sorry, customer) in. We gave it one more try, but nothing changed. Out main course arrived 2 minutes after the entrees, so obviously one went cold before we could eat it. Complaining to the waitres did no good. We were in the back section and the waitress kept checking on us and we got the impression she was trying to rush us. She was not impressed when we then ordered a couple of coffees and less impressed when we took 20 minutes to drink them. I mentioned my disappointment to the manager when we left, and he apologised saying they were very busy. Not impressed and we certainly will not be going back.

Visited November 2012