Just the best hostel so far !!!
Amazing rooms, lots of space, friendly people and really welcome.
U won't need anything as the sell beer, wine and tobacco, and is not possible to get bored, tennis table, cinema, tv, music, free Internet and football matches.
If u stay in Fremantle that's the best place !!!
- Also Known As:
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel Fremantle
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 100m from the train station in a heritage listed building in funky Fremantle. Our hostel caters for international backpackers, particularly those looking to work in Freo. Dorms from $28.00 per night with FREE Internet and FREE WIFI, outdoor cinema, parking, ping pong, playstation and wii and much more. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Old Fire Station Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.