“Delicious and decadent” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Perth, Australia
“Delicious and decadent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I took my Mum here for a birthday treat as she had never been. We ordered the milk hot chocolates and three different macaroons to share. Hot chocolates were divine, Mum loved hers too. Macaroons were delicious with the right amount of chewiness. Service was very friendly. Definitly worth a return visit - that will be my fifth time!!

Visited June 2012

Noosa, Australia
“Delicious Hot Chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I had walked past this cafe the previous night and it looked very inviting, so I decided to venture in the next day just to try out the hot chocolate. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere and layout of the cafe was very relaxing and comfortable. I sat in a large leather arm chair eagerly awaiting a flavoursome hot chocolate, whilst enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. My hot chocolate (milk chocolate) was served promptly. Yes, this hot chocolate was very delicious, served at the right temperature (not lukewarm), and not too sweet. I was not disappointed and I would return to Theobroma the next time I am in Freemantle.

• Visited January 2012