“Helpful staff, unfortunately don't make up for the strange accommodation” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Adelaide House Apartments Fremantle

Adelaide House Apartments Fremantle
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fremantle
Adelaide House Apartments Fremantle
You added Adelaide House Apartments Fremantle to your Saves list
15 Point Street, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160, Australia (Formerly Starwest Apartments Adelaide House)   |
Northam, Western Australia, Australia
“Helpful staff, unfortunately don't make up for the strange accommodation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Booked through lastminute.com.au, and the staff member had a little trouble finding my booking, although in saying that I should point out that she was very quick and reassuring in sorting that out. I was shown to my room, which was just wide enough to fit a queen bed (my bedside tables were at the foot of the bed) and shown my kitchenette, which was literally a cupboard under the stairs. I was then informed my bathroom was not attached to my room and was shown through a corridor, past another room, past the back door of the restaurant to my bathroom... Not happy. The apartment was furnished to a good standard, however the kitchenette left much to be desired, considering what I payed sorry the trip (just over $100 per night) I thought a little milk would have been provided. All in all whilst I was satisfied with the staff, cleanliness, and overall facilities, I would not recommend nor would I stay again.

• Stayed September 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Newcastle, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

we booked through lastminute and paid $170 for a studio room with kitchenette. When we arrived the gent at the teahouse downstairs had to call the owner to find out what to do. The room we recieved seems to have been an office in a past life - the entire wall is a huge glass window with curtain. It reduces your feeling of being safe & makes you feel like you are on show. Very strange. On top if this, the bathroom/toilet door was clear glass. Yup, the people you are staying with can see you in the shower & on the toilet. The facilities of the room itself are very modern and new but it just hasnt been thought through as accomodation. The main entry door slams & having glass walls means the room is very light all night, and anyone walking upstairs can be heard from the room. Parking has to be about four streets away to avoid paying for parking.
Overall, its not bad, its just strange & I would not stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I agree with the review from Jesso79 100 percent. That review was exactly what I would had posted. We paid $210.00 for one night stay. Think the thing that was missing amongst others was no air or window in the room only in the bathroom which looked out on tin rooftops. Un bearably hot in room and advertised " Plenty of street parking" is true but you had to pay for parking until 1.00am. And the no coffe tea or milk provided is unacceptable for the price Definitely would'nt.stay there again.

Room Tip: Not this place
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

Stayed here on a last minute wotif booking.. Despite new refurbishment (you could still smell the paint) you can't help but feel that it doesn't quite work. It really needed a bit more consideration of the smaller details to make staying here slightly more comfortable. No tea/coffee, milk etc were provided. Used soap/ toiletries were left in the shower. Would I stay here again? No, it's not bad but something not quite right about the place. It was obviously very run down before the refurb, and putting in a spa bath doesn't make it right, the place is missing a bit of soul.. Would not have liked to be staying there in summer, it's a sweat box! Though air con is provided. For $200 a night I was disappointed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Adelaide House Apartments Fremantle? Share your experiences!