“Free bikes!” 5 of 5 stars

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Free bikes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The brewery and food speak for themselves, but LC also has free bikes for 'rent'. I had a lovely retro steel single speed city bike that was just delightful to ride. I love to ride so I did 50km one day up the coast and 60 the next. Most of course are not quite so crazy and will just cruze, but none the less these are awesome. So many hire bikes are falling apart, but these are in top notch condition.

The experience was made all the better by the fantastic staff, one such young lady who's name I unfortunately do not know, who was most helpful each day I borrowed a bike.

The beer is wonderful and the food also nice. On a very busy Sunday one of my dishes was a little slow (I was relaxed so no issue). I was offered a free beer by another staff member, but as I had already had a few, I politely declined.

I visited a few year back and this place does it dissapoint. Thanks guys!

Visited October 2013

Yallingup
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great afternoon visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We arrived with young children & seated ourselves out front near fantastic sand pit.Purpose built to keep kids entertained. Lovely view over fishing boat harbour. Good food & beer. Well done management ! We stayed as long as kids were happy. Actually went back next day & night for food & drinks. again!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Must visit in Fremantle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This boutique brewery has grown into something far more impressive in recent years and is a must see place to visit when in Fremantle. The brewery does free tastings but it won't take much encouragement for you to be enjoying full measures of their various ales and ciders before heading over to one of the dockside cafés and restaurants for a seafood feast!

Visited October 2013
Ko Tao, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Lovely Beer, but take your ID!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have visited this on numerous occasions, namely because they do dark beer, and Rogers (great for drivers). I would just warn any travellers with youthful looks to make sure they take their ID with them, as we have been turned away as a group on several occasions, due to one of our party not having the correct documentation (having worked in many pubs, I totally understand, but it takes a while for visitors to WA to get used to the strict drinking laws)

Well worth a visit when you are in Fremantle, a wide range of outdoor and indoor seating, and guest beer often on tap (the staff are knowledgeable about the beers so if it is your fledgling visit, tell them what you like (malty, hoppy, dark etc) they will point you in the right direction.

Munich, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“always busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great place for food any drink. Very child-friendly. Very relaxed. Service slow but who cares? Beautiful setting.