Is an ok place to say room is clean great view desk girl is helpfully and friendly.walls are thin can hear people talking in next room.was charged 6 a day parking which I think is a rip off hotels should have free parking.also a tax and card fee so ad on an extra charge of 30$ per 2 nights if u have a car and pay by card.also 4pm check in and 10 am check out is very unfair your not really getting a nights accommodation are you.wasnt to bad I'm sure there's better places to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The typical-Swiss-chalet-hotel (orignally built in 1671) is located in the heart of Lauterbrunnen, a three-minute walk from the train station and has a bus stop at the front door. 25 cosy rooms with different sizes, 23 of them with bath or toilet. Radio, TV, telephone, W-Lan and safe is standard, 11 have a balcony. Lift. Typical-Swiss-restaurant with open-fire (winter), breakfastbuffet with many local specialities, 3-course-halfboard-menu or à la carte, for example Swiss-cheese-Fondue or meat from the hot-stone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Schutzen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuetzen Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Restaurant Schutzen Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau