For the Berne region it might be ok, but this is really mediocre.
Rooms are shabby and small - like a replay of the 60'ies.
However, staff is very friendly and the internet appearance is top.
A real surprise that all rooms were sold out.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a Bed & Breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.