Excellent service. Rooms a bit on small size if you have large luggage but clean and comfortable. Staff very attentive and anxious to help. Flexible in arranging checkin and out. Highly recommended.
Camping Jungfrau restaurant up the street is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a Bed & Breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau