We travel a lot in Poland, Germany and Czech Rep. This was one of the more disappointing places we have been to unfortunately. We were there over the weekend between 12th Nov and 14th Nov.
- We were informed that the jacuzzi was free but sauna needed to be paid for. Upon leaving they tried to charge for the jacuzzi (which was extremely chlorinated - so much so that our eyes hurt too much to stay in there more than 30 mins).
- It was not possible to pay with a card in CZK! They accept only CZK in cash or EUR by card.
- Breakfast - on Saturday the single coffee/hot water machine to serve ~40 people broke. The staff were grossly unable to cope and started arguing.
- Breakfast - Saturday and Sunday - food ran out around 30 minutes before the breakfast period ending and they would not replensih. they even ran out of bread!
- They do not speak a word of English. Communication must be in czech, Polish or simple German.
- Staff mostly unhelpful and uninterested. The exception being the kind cleaning lady and the night shift receptionist.
- Advertised on the hotel as 4 star. This is actually possibly 2-3 star at best.
- Swimming pool and sauna are very nice. I would not use the sauna if you are not booking...
- Restaurant food - reasonable prices, very tasty but portions slightly on the small side.
- Massage available for ~400CZK / 30 mins, which my girlfriend very much enjoyed.
- Beautiful views and nice location. Rooms not as photographed but that's expected.
All in all, could have been worse but there are many hotels around the area at similar prices...I would advise trying a different one!
Thanks for reading. Hope it helped.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.