“A long time favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“A long time favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Vincents has long been at the top of the list of Riga restaurants. When it opened 19 years ago, there wasn't even a list... My first visit was 15 years ago.... Now there is competition, but Vincents still holds top spot. The owner chef Martins Ritens is a master of slow cooking, and highly creative. His farm to table sourcing ensures excellent product, and his excellent staff know every detail about each dish. On our latest visit, we introduced our teenage daughters to the restaurant, and they loved it.
The menu changes frequently, but this time 3 of us had the steaks which are always an option, and much loved. I had the pigeon baked in a salt pastry crust, which was tender and juicy, not so easy to achieve with pigeon.
My daughter enjoyed a chocolate dessert that looked like a snowball on arrival. She loved it. The rest of us had a selection of Amadei chocolates, which are always excellent.
We will be back.

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Moscow, Russia
“Wonderful restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Vincents is a fantastic place, excellent cuisine, excellent service, personal and friendly attitude. I was amazed that the chef himself was greeting and serving his guests. Mr. Martins Ritins is a super professional working wonders with usual and unusual products. I was really lucky to have dinner there because it is a popular place and I placed reservation only one day before having dinner there (the usual practice is two days in advance). I had a fantastic dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vilnius, Lithuania
“One of the best restaurants in Riga! High class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We were here for company dinner. And its definitely restaurant with masterpiece cuisine! Every dish is a complement, perfectly fullfilled and brilliantly served!
High class restaurant for extra high price!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“An amazing dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have been for dinner with my wife and son (12 years old). We had the menu which was focused on fish and we found everything original and delicious. The service was excellent and in particular our waiter was very good in explaining all courses.
Overall a wonderful and memorable dinner.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Greatest meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I took my girlfriend away for her birthday to Riga and I can honestly say we both had the best dinning experience ever! The food was incredible, the entertainment you get with staff making sorbets with liquid nitrogen + MORE was 10/10, will always remember this and would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!! BRILLIANT