“I would reccomend!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 568 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Asian, European
Good for: Special occasions
Description: The exclusive SUITE Restaurant brings you a fusion of Asian and European dishes in a spectacular Art Deco setting. It offers delightful culinary creations for lunch and dinner. As the only place of its kind in the Baltics, it provides an unforgettable ambience. It is located at the Grand Palace Hotel in the quiet centre of the historical Old Town of Riga - 100 meters away from the Dome Square, Riga Castle and Daugava River.
Riga, Riga, Latvia
“I would reccomend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

One of my favourite restaurant , i love it's Art Deco style,cozy atmosphere and what is very general for me while I am at romantic dinner or meeting with my best friend-is privacy ,is not many people who will seat around you that's why of it's quite a large area .The cuisine is in fusion style,is possible to get seafood ,meat and even sushi and after the dinner to move into lounge area for to continue with any of large choice of drinks.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Madison, Wisconsin
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My expectations were exceeded when leaving SUITE. I expected great food but not only was the food great, but the service was some of the best I've experienced throughout my travels. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for a warm atmosphere and service. And the drinks were mixed generously too.

• Visited May 2012