+ Excellent place, very friendly and helpful staff.
+ Room quality was even better than expected, service was very good.
+ Restaurant and the view from restaurant is just superb!
+ Large variety of well equipped conference rooms.
+ Parking just outside the hotel
+/- Location is a bit outside of city center ~10min, consider taking a taxi or some kind of public transportation
- On my visit hotel was going under reconstruction
- As a walking distance it was a bit too far from center, at least for me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the MARITIM Park Hotel’s main assets is its convenient location, within walking distance from Riga’s Old Town and across from the picturesque Uzvaras Park. Our guests enjoy strolling along the park’s quiet footpaths, which provide the opportunity to unwind in a pleasantly natural setting that lies in the middle of one of Europe’s most dynamic and exciting cities. An ideal tramway connection will bring you straight to a number of prominent city destinations – including the National Opera, the Old Town, the central shopping districts, charming Art Nouveau neighbourhoods, the Central Market, and the railway and bus stations – all within just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Park Hotel Riga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Park Riga
- Hotel Maritim Park