A very good hotel, the usual high standards of a Radisson Blu. The location is great, right by the bank of the Daugava river near the old town and within easy walking distance of lots of good restaurants and shops. The service was OK but the fromt desk was very busy and I think they were struggling to cope a little bit. There were always lots of taxis waiting outside though. Breakfast was very good.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga Hotel Riga
- Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga Hotel
- Radisson Riga
- Riga Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is conveniently located on the bank of the Daugava River with a breathtaking view of Riga's Old Town. Hotel offers 361 fully equipped rooms, including Business Class, Suites and Presidential Apartment as well as non smoking rooms and rooms for disabled. All rooms are equipped with bathtub, TV, telephone, mini-bar, air-conditioning and have 24-hours room service. Free broadband is available for all hotels residential guests and anywhere in the hotel. Hotel also offers a free shuttle bus service to the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Rezidor, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.