“Riga from the water” 5 of 5 stars

00371 29333032
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Water sightseeing adventure in the city centre! Get insight of the Riga from completely different viewpoint. Explore Riga while paddling with a canoe through the Riga’s historical channel, cross the biggest river of Latvia and uncover the non- tourist nature spots within urban area or wait until sun sets down and Riga's channel covers in romantic lights and emotions. Feel the adventure!
Riga, Latvia
20 attraction reviews
“Riga from the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our group rented kayaks for an evening trip around the Daugava and through the canals. The boats/life jackets/paddles were in good repair, the staff were friendly and the pre trip briefing was clear and easy to understand. We received maps to help guide our way as we went on our own.
I would rent from them again.

Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
19 attraction reviews
“For relaxation only!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

An hour ride on the river will be a great time on a nice day, but get ready for a workout! Maybe, I just haven’t been on a paddle boat in a long time, but I was exhausted halfway through this paddle boat ride (I am also a marathon runner). But don’t do what I did. Instead, remember paddle boats aren’t about distance. Bring a bottle of wine or a few beers and kick your feet up.

Visited June 2013
“Great kayaking experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had a great time kayaking on the canal through Riga. The guys who run the place were extremely kind and helpful. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013
Riga, Riga, Latvia
3 attraction reviews
“Cool experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

It seems that you know everything about the city you have lived in for 10 years, but no..... you can always find something new and cool... I have been in many places and I guess I haven't seen the possibility to see the city from the small boat. If you have adventurous and romantic heart, you have to try this... Riga at night with all the lights are the best place to be. And imagine it all double - all the light reflected by the waters of the city canal and our destiny river Daugava. This is a perfect attraction if you enjoyed relaxed boating with your best friends instead of boating with bunch of people you do not know! Tried it for the first time yesterday, but I guess I will be back soon with more friends!

Visited July 2013
Riga, Riga, Latvia
“Full satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Good even for not-so-skilled people. Definitely very interesting way to view Riga with elements of extreme.

Visited August 2012