“Small simple but tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 577 Restaurants in Riga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a restaurant that has raw food as well as heated vegetarian food. Perhaps you could add a raw food category.
Istanbul, Turkey
“Small simple but tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Very small , sweet&warm decorated restaurant which is serving very tasty vegeterian cuisine with mostly raw selections. Prices are very moderate.

Visited April 2013

Porto, Portugal
“Raw garden's awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

When I first heard about Raw Food I imagined a group of squirrels eating nuts or something of the sort. But the food in this restaurant is delicious and imaginative. Raw chocolate is superb! If I could eat like this every day I would become a Raw Vegan myself. The service is extremely professional and kind.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good for veggies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Really good selection of vegetarian and vegan food. Lovely clean cafe, friendly staff. No english menu but staff were more than happy to translate.

Visited November 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was my first time trying raw food and I was very impressed. The portions were very generous, presentation superb and the flavours were incredible. My vegan friend has been to several raw food restaurants in the US and she said this was the best raw food she had eaten. The service was also excellent - very friendly.

I'll definitely return next time I'm in Riga.

Visited November 2012
perth,australia
“Raw Zucchini!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I will start with the positives. The atmosphere was great! The service was really good, but when it came to the food we thought they had taken the term raw to the very extreme. We ordered the hot tomato soup and cold green soup for starters. The tomato soup was quite nice and I liked the bread it came with as well. We then ordered the zucchini PASTA as our main dish. When this dish was put in front of us we were really shocked! There was no PASTA whatsoever in the dish. There was only a resemblance of the pasta in the shape of the RAW ZUCCHINI! So there we were munching on raw zucchini 'pasta' as our main meal. This is what i mean by taking the raw part to the extreme. My husband had an almond and berry Parfart which he said tasted like cardboard. He literally had two spoons. We felt sick afterwards from all that raw zucchini.I guess in the end it really depends how well your body can digest these raw vegetables.

• Visited October 2012