“Luxery Spa treatment in Riga” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 84 Activities in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: ESPA Riga is the largest five-star spa in the Baltic and Scandinavian region, offering an exclusive five star facility with luxurious interior design finishes, warm amber tones and an architectural central feature staircase embellished with a beautiful lighting sculpture from the renowned designer Eva Menz. The six floor spa has been uniquely tailored to provide a genuinely holistic and restorative experience for each guest and member.
Ålesund, More og Romsdal, Norway
“Luxery Spa treatment in Riga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Me and my husband had a wonderful weekend in Riga last week. At ESPA Riga we took some exceptional spa treatments which we would mostly reccommend you all. The staff were proffessional and very good at their jobs!!!

BUT...The Raddisson SAS Latvija hotel, where the Espa is situated doesn`t have the best (at all..) meals. The restaurant at the hotel was both unproffesional and had awful food in their menys. We tried several things, but the food didn`t taste good at all. It was AWFUL and when we informed the waitress about this, we still had to pay full price......! :-( Not reccommanded at all.

The rooms by the way, was okey, if we don`t mention the shower which was so unstabil that during the shower it was burning hot and cold during the whole showerritual. I burned my back quite much, cause of this. It couldn`t be adjusted either.

Visited October 2013
ESPA_Riga, Marketing Manager at ESPA Riga, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear guest!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. It is very much appreciated.
It is really disappointing to read that we failed to deliver the service that we aim to for our guests in the restaurant and the food quality was below your expectations. Please contact Mr. Frank Weidlich, Executive Assistant Manager at frank.weidlich@radissonblu.com to further investigate this very unpleasant situation.
Please accept my sincerest apologies also for the inconvenience that was caused to the shower not working sufficiently in your bathroom. I would like to assure you that we are taking this issue seriously and our Chief Engineer is working to resolve this problem.
Of course I will pass your positive comments to our ESPA Riga team and hope that you will give us the chance to serve you again in the near future to prove that we can do better.
Looking forward welcoming you back.

Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Amazing spa-experience! Recommend to do a combination of using the spa with differente saunas and showers first, and then do some treatments after one hour with relaxing in the outdoor pool or one of the many saunas.

No doubt one of the best spa-exeriences i have done -ever!

Visiting Riga = visiting espa spa.

Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
“Spa in Riga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Exclusive feeling, nice outdoor pool, saunas and relaxing rooms. The treatments were wonderful! and completely relaxing.

Trondheim
“Spa in Riga, Espa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lovely spa. Delicate rooms, clean and quiet. My mother and I loved it. It was relaxing and the staff were very nice and "did our day"! We will recommend this to everyone!

Visited August 2013
“Just fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fantastic treatment, service, atmosphere!!! Everything! "Because I am worth it!" feeling!:))) I will definitely visit this spa whenever I will be in Riga! I really recommend it to everyone, also families with children as there is a nice swimming pool for affordable prices and a really relaxing atmosphere.

Visited July 2013