“I suggest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 102 Hotels in Riga
Tallinn, Estonia
“I suggest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was really beautiful and also comfy hotel. Location was really good. Staff looked friendly and helped whenever I needed it. I also liked my room, it was classy. Breakfast was rich and quite tasty. The gym and sauna were clean and not overcrowded, all the machines were new and worked perfectly. It was actually a bit sad to leave the hotel, I really really liked there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Just a brief and quick note, that we all here at the Radisson Blu Elizabete hotel appreciated your kind review.
Tahnk you for that and should your travel bring you back to the beautiful city of Riga, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

With kind regards,
G.Dzirnieks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were visiting Riga only for a weekend, and found this hotel to have a perfect location, and is within walking distance of the old town.

We were greeted by a friendly receptionist, who also gave us the customary map and gave us some pointers. The room was very nice and spacious, but with no view to speak of (inwards towards the atrium). The bathroom was very nice, and it all looked new. The breakfast buffet was good, as you expect of a hotel of this standard.

The bartender made some very decent cocktails, and the lobby bar is nice place to start, or end, an evening.

The hotel also has a gym, and there is one sauna in each of the dressing rooms/shower areas.

We would absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room with a view of the park.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
RadissonRiga, General Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Lars,

Thank you for taking time to post your review regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Elizabet hotel.
We really appreciate your positive comments and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

With hope to see you back,

Gints Dzirnieks
Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel and looking foward to leaving.

My room is very clean and nicely decorated. I love the heated floor in the bathroom. I appreciate the electric kettle and the big bottle of free water. The bathroom is small and does not have a bathtub. The bathroom sink is in my room. The room is not big but is perfectly comfortable and more than adequate for my needs. Breakfast is very good and there is free wi-fi.

When I checked in I asked if it would be possible to have a room with a nice view. The receptionist indicated this would not be a problem. I was so disappointed to find that my room looks out on the second courtyard. I look down on some sort of a service entrance. It is an unattractive view and I have to keep my curtains closed because the rooms across the way are so close. It feels claustrophobic. Now that I see the layout of the hotel I understand that there are a lot of rooms that do not have nice views so perhaps it was impossible for the receptionist to adhere to my wishes - but he should have told me that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRiga, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear KerryBorn!

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor about Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay.
Looking forward to see you next time!

All the best from Riga,
Padova
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Hotel Radisson Blu Elizabete is a very good hotel for a business trip but also for visiting Riga. It lies just a few minutes by foot from the old town. Rooms are new an very confortable, even if not that big. Good sleep quality. Breakfast is good. Price is according to quality.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
RadissonRiga, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear FTLPadova!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and positive reviews about Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you and I am glad that the accommodations and service was good.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you all the best!

With kind regards,
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed one night on a businesstrip. Centrally located within walking distance of the Old town. Fresh, modern and clean look all through the hotel.

My room was wonderful and spacious. The bathroom was one of the nicest I have ever had on a hotel! Modern and stylish and last but not least, it was clean.

Had a late meal in the restaurant and tried the Goulash-soup. Nice.

Breakfast was also good. Nice selection and good quality.

Recieved good service from all staff members in every area of the hotel.

Recommended!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRiga, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Erild1976!

I was very happy to read your positive feedback and that we exceeded your expectations. All of the team at the hotel take great pride in delivering the service that we are famous for. I was delighted that you liked your room and the facilties in the hotel also.
Hope to welcome you back to Riga and our hotel many times in the future.

All the best,
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my partner in early January as a short break to explore Riga before flying back to the UK. Overall I was very pleased with the experience.

The location is great... On a main street, a short walk to shopping areas, tourist attraction, the old town (which is lovely!). The hotel itself is very modern - well furnished and very clean. The staff were very nice, and we had a great time there.

There were a few little things that I didn't like. Firstly, the layout of the room we stayed in meant that there was very little privacy when using the bathroom. It was separateness by blurred glass panels and sound travelled through it very easily. Secondly, we had a double bed with two single duvets. When I asked for one large one instead, i was told that they dont have them and all of the rooms are like that.

But that was about all I could complain about! Breakfast was excellent (and included in the room price). We had access to free wifi which was great!! I refuse to pay the extortionate prices that hotels charge, and it was very refreshing to stay in a hotel that has enough respect for its customers to provide it for free!

We also ordered room service from the restaurant on our last night. The food was excellent and priced very reasonably.

Overall, a brilliant hotel and I will use them every time I am in Riga in the future!

Room Tip: I think whatever you choose you'll be happy!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Le_SigNagE!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel.
On behalf of the entire team, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back to Riga and our hotel many times in the future.

Best regards from Riga,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Hotel is located in the center.
No disturbing noise. Clean rooms. A very good food. A very nice staff.
The price is reasonable.
Rooms are equipped with all the facilities including coffee machine( at least in my business class).

• Stayed January 2013
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Ars2222!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel. I was really happy that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and especially the breakfast.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards from Riga,
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel

Been to Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel? Share your experiences!