Stayed here for 3 nights.
- Nice atmosphere and cool design. Fun to walk around in the corridors and get lost in the maze
- Right in the middle of the old town, probably the best location you can get
- Helpful staff
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable shower
Could be better
- Breakfast was pretty average, nothing to be excited over. They have what you need and not much else. Cereals, bread, buns, cold cuts, cheese, coffee, some hot food, sweet pastries and juice.
- Thin walls, very easy to hear the neighbor, even in the bathroom
- Small windows and no A/C or any other kind of ventilation system. We were here in the beginning of april and thought the rooms were hot, I don't want to experience these rooms in june - august. The problem are the windows, especially in our room (332), which is located on the floor and as big as an A3 sheet of paper. It didn't feel like the outside air replaced the old one inside, so we found it uncomfortable to stay in the rooms for a long time. The rooms have a fan, but this is not good enough in 2013, in my opinion. I hope for the sake of others that the other rooms are better ventilated.
- Street on the outside was noisy, but there's not much one can do about it other than bring earplugs and/or sleeping medicine. Didn't bother me that much, but kept others in my family awake, who stayed near street level.
The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the hotel itself also seemed clean and tidy.
All in all, the hotel has some drawbacks that probably would make me consider another hotel the next time I visit Tallinn, but if you are here for a short time, maybe 1-2 nights, and spend most of your time outside the hotel room, then this hotel could be a good choice.
Can't comment on the price as I didn't pay for the rooms.
If you can, try to avoid rooms 330 - 333.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.