“Cafe Amore” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Cafe Amore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Decent cafe with modern-ish sweets, tiramisu was good, strawberry cheesecake above average. Price range is about average.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food- went twice in two days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place has really nice fresh dishes. We had the mussels, goats cheese salad and mozarella and tomato salad and they were all very tasty. The chocolate cheesecake is delicious- portion is large so good to share! Really comfy and cute- I 'd come again as it's a good option for a nice, reasonably priced lunch in Tallinn

• Visited November 2013
Espoo, Finland
“Adorable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This little place is located right across the skating rink and church. It was perfect for us - we stumbled across it when looking for a cosy place to warm up on a terribly cold and dark winter day.

It was late in the day, so there wasn't so much variety on cakes but we all found something delicious. Our lattes and teas were perfect. The service was good and efficient - they didn't bat an eyelash when we asked to share a huge piece of cake. I was expecting one plate and two spoons but instead both halves were beautifully arranged on separate plates. It's this kind of small touches that make a cafe stand out!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cozy friendly homey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband just visited the tunnels and wanted a cup of coffee I got the latte with a raspberry cheesecake my husband got papaya green tea everything was delicious my husband had a bottomless pot and said it was delicious my dessert was so good also my latte also visited the bathroom which was pretty and clean prices good very comfy we enjoyed ourselves and the waitress was very good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Helsinki, Finland
“Wonderful coffee with fresh cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Cafe Amore is cozy spot right next to a church. Service was okay but the coffee and especially the cakes (my cheese cake with lime and coriander + excellent tiramisu my friend had) were magical. I'd definitely go to Cafe Amore again.

• Visited October 2012