“A pleasent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 84 hotels in Tallinn
Helsinki, Finland
“A pleasent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Arrival: I felt that I was warmly welcomed and respected. She told me all the essential things.

My room had a nice view from the window! It was like a panorama view. The room was very clean and everything was working well. The cleaner is doing a great job! The internet connection was fast and worked well. The bed was good. The floor was clean and the wooden floor was excellent choice. Personally i like that there was a radiator in rooms!

The breakfast was awesome! In addition the restaurant itself, very cozy and beautifully decorated. The coffee was good and plenty. The male waiter was friendly and served well and quickly!

The restaurants in this hotel were convenient and in my opinion, not expensive, a reasonable prize. They were open late, and you could really find what you need. My young female waiter in Senso Restaurant was very friendly and polite and made you feel important. She really has a beautiful heart and fits in that place. In addition i liked the Cafe Boulevard downstairs, very cozy and nice atmosphere.

I could go to sauna until 23. It was a real Finnish sauna, a good one. Well it's small but we were only three in there, so we had space enough! Sauna was clean and it was working properly. I didn't have a swimsuit so I didn't go to swim: A good reason to be back again.
The only thing what I was a missing a bathrobe and slippers in my room!

Above all, I felt comfortable as a solo traveler in this hotel. I would highly reckon this hotel in Tallinn, I have been in the other hotel as well. The staff have a great attitude towards their work and people! I liked the atmosphere. In addition, everything was clean, and no broken worn out furniture - very tidy and stylish.

Check out was fast, and friendly.

The hotel located quite close from the centre. Very close to Stockmann. It's very easy to walk to the viru centre and take some fresh air.

I met nice customers. People were not in drunk.

I am hoping to be back soon.

Room Tip: Go for the superior or business room. Such a nice view and sauna available etc for entire day of yo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Radisson Blu Olümpia, Tallinn. I am very happy that you did like your stay and thank you very much for posting a comment on Tripadvisor. We are very keen to get our guests feedback as it motivates us to keep up the good work or even get better. I will share your comments with my team with pleasure.

400 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sywell England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Having arrived alone on the 30th January 2013 I was immediately made very welcome and feel very comfortable in this first class hotel.the staff are exceptionally helpful and of course speak perfect English. The location to the Old Town is very good.

Room Tip: Just check in
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind comments and your posting on Tripadvisor. I am very glad that you did like your stay at the Radisson Blu Olümpia, Tallinn and will forward your comments to my team with pleasure. We all hope you will chose us again when staying in Tallinn next time.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed for two nights during last summer (2012). Hotel is modern, rooms are modernly decorated, beds are very cozy and breakfast amazing (as always in Radissons through Europe). Hotel has also an amazing gym and sauna. Everything was really nice but the main attraction is really the view. Ask for a high floor with old city view and you will understand my point.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you liked your stay in our hotel in Tallinn and will share your comments with my team with pleasure. We would be very pleased if you chose the Radisson Blu Olümpia for your next stay in Tallinn.

Tartu, Estonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hotel has good location, close to Old Town and city centre. Hotel is in historical building from the 1980s. Easy to find. As Club Carlson Gold member I got room upgrade to business class room. I liked the top floor fitness area and swimming pool with sauna. Breakfast was sumptuous.

Room Tip: I would recommend room with Old Town view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for chosing the Radisson Blu Olümpia for your stay in Tallinn. I am very glad you liked your stay with us and were happy with the services provided to you as a CC gold member. We all appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and our brand and hope you will continue to be satisfied with us. I hope you will visit us soon again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice stay super friendly and helpfulstaff. Hotel very close to the airport and to the city center. Wonderful breakfast buffet.Try to get the renovated rooms on the uper floors including fantastic fiu over the old town of Tallinn. You will find two restaurants for dinner one a la carte and small snack bar. Also two bars that invite for after dinner drink

• Stayed January 2013
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you had a good experience and will share your feedback with my team. We are looking forward to hosting you again during your next stay in Tallinn.

Lulea, Sweden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

An ok hotel, with a nice and tidy room close to the city center. A big minus for the staff who seemed insecure. When we made the reservation we got one price over the telephone and another at the check in since they had missed that it was some special rate for New Years Eve.
The pool are was very small with a tiny pool and the SPA saloon with treatments closed early at around 6 or 7 p.m. I think. The next day when we went there they were fully booked for treatments. We then decided to swith to a real SPA-hotel. Overall a nice hotel if you´re a business traveller. The lobby bar and the english styled bar offered nice drinks and the staff over there was friendly. The breakfast in the hotel was also quite nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Moscow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and modern, newly renovated. About 5-7 minute walk to the Old Town. And close to the bus station (we came by bus). The breakfast is superb, big variety of fresh food. Has a pool on the 26th floor. And nice views from rooms.

• Stayed January 2013
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Radisson Blu Tallinn and posting a reply. I am very glad you did like your stay and will share your kind comments with my team. We all hope that you will soon return to Tallinn and again chose our hotel for your stay.

Meinrad Schibler

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia? Share your experiences!