I stayed in this lovely hotel for 2 nights in August 2014. The room is very spacey, with a friendly price. The location is central, easy to walk to anywhere in the old town. And the stuffs are so friendly. I would absolutely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Boutique Hotel Old Town Maestro’s is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Boutique Old Town are classically furnished and decorated with warm colurs. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. Guests can relax with a drink at the 24-hour lobby bar.Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. For an additional price guests can relax in a large rooftop sauna.Boutique Hotel Old Town Maestro’s is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. City’s main railway station, the Balti Jaam is just 750 meters away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn