Our experience was mainly positive.
Location is very good in the heart of the Old Town Tallinn. At least our room was very spacious, huge even, but the rooms are different to each other - its an old house turned in to a hotel.The room was non-smoking but at some point in history the smoking had been allowed and there was a dull stench of cigarettes long gone. The room was clean though, and the bathtube was big enough for too not-so-small people.
Even though the hotel was in the middle of the Old town, it was quiet at night. The noises from the bars on the street level did not botherus in the fifth floor, but I'm sure those in the first floor can easily be bothered by them.
The staff speaks english, even though there were some problems in communicating .
Hotel has a lift, but still it cannot not be recommended for those with difficulties getting around. In each floor there are still couple of stairs to climb. In addition, the lift is so small that e.g. a bigger baby buggy or rollator/walker cannot fit in to it. Breakfast room was small and there was no high chair available. The breakfast was avarage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Boutique Hotel Old Town Maestro’s is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Boutique Old Town are classically furnished and decorated with warm colurs. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. Guests can relax with a drink at the 24-hour lobby bar.Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. For an additional price guests can relax in a large rooftop sauna.Boutique Hotel Old Town Maestro’s is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. City’s main railway station, the Balti Jaam is just 750 meters away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn